Policy Formulation, Implementation and Evaluation Course.
This course on Policy formulation, Implementation and Evaluation courses allows participants to understand formulation and development process and procedures.
On completion of the course, participants should be able to:
• Understand policy formulation and development processes and procedures
• Clearly, understand the context and definition of
public policy analysis, formulation and
• Understand how best to perform policy analysis,
formulation and implementation in the public sector
• Enhance the skills for policy analysis, policy writing and the implementation
• Formulate, disseminate and manage policy as a development tool
• Identify and employ policy formulation and implementation of best practices
• Undertake programs and projects impact analysis and evaluation
• Design monitoring instruments in policy implementation
• Identify constraints in policy implementation and come up with solutions