Compliance Auditing & Reporting short Course
Compliance Auditing & Reporting Training.
This hands-on skill-based training on Compliance Auditing & Reporting will help delegates better plan, conduct compliance auditing & reporting. The training will also help delegates provide meaningful feedback on the strengths, weaknesses and
improvement opportunities in their organization. The delegates will also learn how ensure ongoing quality
system compliance and effectiveness.
Elements of Compliance Auditing
• Elements of Compliance Audit
• What Does the Auditor Look for in Different Audits?
• Different Ways of Conducting a Compliance Audit
• Principles of Compliance auditing
• Compliance Audit Process
Main concepts of compliance audit
• Definition of audit and compliance audit
• Subject matter and subject matter information
• Authorities and criteria
• The three parties
• Attestation engagements and direct reporting
• Assertions and audit
• Professional skepticism and professional judgment