- This event has passed.
Computerized Management of Institution Records Course
Computerized Management of Institution Records Training.
General Training Objectives.
Employees by their nature of work are involved in management of records hence the need for Computerized Management of Institution Records training. Whether for their departments or for their projects, this is a critical task that requires staffs to be well equipped with basic knowledge and skills on how to organize, classify, store and secure these records to achieve desired efficiency, effectiveness
and economy. This course aims at equipping with essential skills in effective records, archiving and
information management. Participants will also benefit from learning the new trends and software’s in
Specific Training Objectives.
– Distinguish between records and non-records documents
– Understand the benefit for keeping records and archives
– Design and implement a simple office records management system that works for their organization
– Develop a records classification system for their offices
– Identify suitable records storage equipment
– Design a working file plan for electronic records
– Know what record to keep and for how long in their respective offices
– Embed records and information management ethics