- This event has passed.
Inspection and Sampling Techniques short professional Course
To main objective of this course on Inspection and Sampling Techniques is to provide guidance and insight on inspection techniques and
acceptance sampling plans/quality tools and their benefits.
By the end of this training, delegates will have hands-on skills and better conceptualize the
-Recognize the terminology of quality assurance, quality control and inspection
-Statistics relevant to inspection by attributes and variables
– Sampling inspection system terminology including; acceptance quality limit (AQL),
inspection levels, attributes, variables, probability of acceptance, operating characteristic
(OC), random sampling
-Approaches to determining the acceptance quality limit (AQL)
– Identifying the appropriate inspection level and sample sizes in the sampling tables
-Appropriate sampling plans for inspection by attributes and variables.
– How the tables are used to decide on acceptance or rejection of a lot
– How to correctly use the switching rules for optimum effectiveness
– Apply the attribute sampling plan based on ISO 2859-1
– Apply the variable sampling plan based on ISO 3951-1
-Recognize the application of single, double, and multiple sampling plans
– Identify the sampling plans for single specification and double specification
– Detect the sampling plans using numerical and graphical methods
– Comprehend switching rule