The Training of Trainers (TOT)
May 1 - May 5
The main goal of the ToT model is to prepare instructors to present information effectively, respond to participant questions, and lead activities that reinforce learning.
By the end of this course participants will be able to;
- Understand the major principles of adult learning
- Learn how to apply existing theoretical and practical skills on training
- Learn how to systematize gained knowledge and develop training curricula and materials to train participant
- Understand how to define learning objectives for each of the training sessions, objectives, criteria and standards for assessing the performance of the student, types of objectives, etc.
- Learn about icebreakers techniques and how to interact with audience in an informal way
- Learn about presenting information and preparing power point presentations, review major challenges and how to avoid the
- Learn how to prepare and present case studies, visual materials, ask and answer the questions
- Learn how to design course and choose appropriate format of the lecture
- Understand major principles of experiential learning and use of role play exercises • Understand how to apply new knowledge into practice.