Strategic Planning and Management
On completion of the programme delegates should be able to:
- Develop more flexibility to use other leadership & governance styles.
- Institute effective and efficient communication skills
- Apply effective leadership skills
- Promote good relationships at the workplace
- Prioritize, plan, and manage their time.
- Search for ways to overcome communication barriers.
- Determine ways they can meet the needs of employees and co-workers through communication and coaching.
- Explore ways to engage in productive rather than toxic debate, and to make conflict a powerful force for creative, well-rounded solutions to problems.