Asset Management & Inventory Control.
At the end of this training workshop, participants should be able to:
- Identify the sub-processes of the accounting, fixed assets and inventory processes
- Determine the risk areas of the accounting, fixed assets and inventory processes
- Design effective internal controls for the accounting, fixed assets and inventory processes
- Ascertain control objectives to be met by the designed internal controls
- Evaluate control weaknesses and design effective internal controls for given scenarios
- Identify and implement fixed asset maintenance requirements
- Monitor and evaluate asset usage
- Evaluate asset management in terms of organisational strategy
- Audit Managers in Public and Private Sector
- Audit Supervisors
- Senior Audit Staff
- Chief Accountant
- Finance Managers
- Asset Clerks
What do you think?
Send us feedback!