This course takes delegates through workplace occupational health and safety. Delegates will learn safe work practices in offices, industry and construction as well as how to identify and prevent or correct problems associated with occupational safety and health in these locations as well as in the home. The course is designed to assist the delegates with the implementation of safe healthy practices at work and at home.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will have demonstrated the ability to:
- Identify hazards in the workplace that pose a danger or threat to their safety or health, or that of others.
- Control unsafe or unhealthy hazards and propose methods to eliminate the hazard.
- Present a coherent analysis of a potential safety or health hazard both verbally and in writing, citing the international standards in Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
- Discuss the role of health and safety in the workplace pertaining to the responsibilities of workers, managers, and supervisors.
- Identify the decisions required to maintain protection of the environment, home and workplace as well as personal health and safety.
What do you think?
Send us feedback!