On completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the principles of both financial management and the disbursements process of public sector
- Follow laid down donor specific and Governments procedures in funding requests
- Contact value for money audits in projects
- Design and monitor public sector and donor budgets
- Explain the various types of auditing, including compliance auditing and
- Put in place internal control mechanisms
- Use financial management to create strategies
- Recognize, understand and analyze financial statements
- Identify risk factors relating to misstatements arising from fraudulent financial reporting
- Provide tools for efficient Management of public funds
What do you think?
Send us feedback!