Developing Result Based Monitoring & Evaluation Systems & formulation of fundraising proposals
The purpose of this course is to equip/impart participants with knowledge and skills to enable them to develop and apply practical methods, tools and approaches for result based monitoring and evaluation systems for their projects, programs and institutions using Information management systems.
Program Managers and officers attending the M&E workshop will get hands on skills in the following areas;
- Project Initiation, Planning, Implementation Monitoring and Evaluation
- Designing M&E Plan Developing M&E systems
- Formulating Result based M&E
- Monitoring tools, methods and procedures
- Performance tracking / monitoring and evaluation Monitoring & Evaluation specialized M&E System
- Applications of MIS Management information system tools Information access and governmental transparency Application of MIS in developmental evaluation
- Application of Geographical Information System (GIS) in projects
- Data collection and analysis
- Use of project management information software Actual project Evaluation
- Engaging in project consultancies,
- (Baseline, Mid- term, Summative and Ex-post evaluations.)
- How to monitor compliance and audit the function
What do you think?
Send us feedback!