Communication Skills & Effective Report Writing Skill.
If you are a manager or officer at any level in business, government, or industry, you must write reports. Whether you want to or not, you write to explain things, to smooth relationships and to convince others of the value of some course of action. Writing must be clear, concise, complete, and correct. It must also convey your message in a courteous tone. The training will help you to identify the range of this kind of writing, the forms it takes, and the persuasive techniques it requires.
When you have completed this course you will be able to define the key concepts associated with Advanced Report Writing and you will be able to: Identify the main obstacles to effective Report Writing and how to avoid them; Understand the nature of a Technical Report and Project Report; Write from the perspective of the writer and the reader
At the end of the course, students should be able to:
- To learn the value of good written communications.
- To prepare reports and proposals that inform, persuade, and provide information.
- To learn how to proofread your work so you are confident it is clear, concise, complete, and correct.
- To provide an opportunity to apply these skills in real work applications.
- Understand the necessity for accurate and effective written and verbal communication
- Understand the basic concepts, principles, techniques and proficiency required
- Design and implement appropriate communication systems and procedures in various settings
What do you think?
Send us feedback!