On completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Share and learn knowledge about climate change
- Promote the concept on climate change adaption planning in the context of sustainable
- Understand climate change-related threats and ways in which these can be managed and
- Understand the danger posed by climate change and its implications that call for
- Spearhead discussions on adaptation strategies to climate change in
- Share experiences on climate change, environment and development and the politics of global climate
- Identify and policies tools that have been developed for mitigation and adaptation
- Gain more confidence in undertaking risk assessments, developing policy and determining planning applications in relation to climate change
What do you think?
Send us feedback!