Upon successful completion of this course participants should be able to:
- Discuss the relevance of reliable data collection process in Research and informed decision making
- Use relevant computer packages for data management and extrapolation
- To introduce the concepts of monitoring and evaluation and the value of implanting it in programs/projects
- To focus participant’s attention on monitoring and evaluation study designs
- M&E Data Management and Analysis
- Appreciate GIS software, data capture methods, analysis, data importation and mapping indicators using GIS Techniques)
- Get hands on skills on SPSS & STATA
- Conduct project Evaluations
Who Should Attend?
The course is recommended for the following;
- Departmental heads
- Data manager
- Research students
- Project or Departmental managers
- Project officers
- Staffs involved in making informed decision
- Anyone involved in development project
- Anyone who aspires to be a good manager
- Researchers & M&E officers.
- Embrace use of data in informed decision making.
What do you think?
Send us feedback!