The main objective of this course is to give delegates a good understanding of public sector financial management. By the end of the training delegates will have acquired the following skills;
- The financial planning cycles of government and other public sector organizations
- How to understand and interpret financial information Basic accounting concepts
- The elements of sound financial management in public sector organization
- Resource allocation and costing
- Budgeting in organizations
- Budget reallocation and cuts
- Cash forecasting
- Management control
- Elements of financial accountability both within public sector organization and outward to the public
- Internal and external oversight
- Financial Management of Donor funded projects
Main Training Modules
Becoming a Financially Literate Manager in Government & other public sector Organizations.
- Financial Management in the Public Sector Context
- The public sector financial landscape
- The Financial Management Framework
- Financial literacy – personal and organizational
What do you think?
Send us feedback!