Upon successful completion of this course participants should be able to:
- Discuss the relevance of reliable data collection process in Research and informed decision making
- Use relevant computer packages for data management and extrapolation
- To introduce the concepts of monitoring and evaluation and the value of implanting it in programs/projects
- To focus participant’s attention on monitoring and evaluation study designs
- M&E Data Management and Analysis
- Appreciate GIS software, data capture methods, analysis, data importation and mapping indicators using GIS Techniques)
- Get hands-on skills on SPSS & STATA
- Conduct project Evaluations
What do you think?
Send us feedback!