- This event has passed.
Data Protection & Privacy Training
Data privacy has a significant overlap with information security. Importantly, information security is a prerequisite for privacy. Furthermore, many organizational techniques from information security are applicable to maintaining data privacy. However, data privacy also differs from information security in significant ways. This hands-on course will endeavor to critically look at data protection, privacy regulations and data processing.
Expected Training Outcomes.
By the end of this course, delegates will have acquired hands-on skills in the following;
- Data protection and privacy regulations
- Importance of Data Protection
- Collecting personal data
- Processing personal Data
- Individual Rights
- The Role of a Data Protection Officer
- Data protection vs. data privacy
- Technical Aspects of data Privacy
- The Legal Requirements of data Privacy
- Behavioral Factors of data Privacy