Managing Projects with Project Management Information (PMIS) System & M/S Project
June 5 @ 8:00 am - June 16 @ 5:00 pm EAT
Managing Projects with Project Management Information (PMIS) System & M/S Project Course.
This instructor-led course in Managing Projects With project management Information (PMIS) is intended for delegates who are interested in expanding their knowledge base and technical skills in managing multiple projects using project management information system. The course begins with the basic concepts and leads delegates through all the functions they’ll need to plan and manage a small, medium-size and large projects.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure.
- Identify activities Types & Relationships.
- Define Resources within Project.
- Understand the discipline of project management, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Create an Initial Schedule.
- Create a Resource Leveled Schedule.
- Create Projects from templates, Excel files.
- Create formulas and graphical indicators.
- The steps to record a macro.
- Format Output and Print Reports.
- Integrate Multiple Projects.
- Set up a Project with a Calendar, Start date, and scheduling method.
- Understand Manually Schedule vs. Auto Schedule.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Be able to create a master project list with shared resources.