Advanced Financial Management, Grants & Auditing for Donor Funded Projects
Why is financial management so important for an institution?
Most institutions do not consider financial management a priority for themselves. Therefore, it is often the case that many of them entirely lack systems of financial planning and monitoring, which has a very adverse impact on their viability. To achieve sustainable development in the tough actuality of today institution managers should develop understanding and confidence that are necessary to use funds effectively.
The sharing of best practice in financial management will:
* Help managers use resources efficiently and effectively.
* Improve institution reporting to fiscal authorities and donors.
* Help earn partners and beneficiaries’ respect and trust.
* Help institutions better compete for resources that are becoming increasingly limited.
* Help institutions attain financial sustainability in the longer term.