Inspection & Sampling Techniques
What are the inspection & sampling technique training objectives?
The main objective of this course is to provide guidance and insight on inspection techniques and acceptance sampling plans/quality tools and their benefits.
By the end of this training, delegates will have hands-on skills and better conceptualise the following;
- Recognize the terminology of quality assurance, quality control and inspection
- Statistics relevant to inspection by attributes and variables
- Sampling inspection system terminology including; acceptance quality limit (AQL), inspection levels, attributes, variables, probability of acceptance, operating characteristic (OC), random sampling
- Approaches to determining the acceptance quality limit (AQL)
- Identifying the appropriate inspection level and sample sizes in the sampling tables
- Appropriate sampling plans for inspection by attributes and variables.
- How the tables are used to decide on acceptance or rejection of a lot
- How to correctly use the switching rules for optimum effectiveness
- Apply the attribute sampling plan based on ISO 2859-1
- Apply the variable sampling plan based on ISO 3951-1
- Recognize the application of single, double, and multiple sampling plans
- Identify the sampling plans for single specification and double specification
- Detect the sampling plans using numerical and graphical methods
- Comprehend switching rule
View the next available inspection & sampling techniques trainings here