The training on Project Leadership is suitable for any Project implementation staffs who want to enhance their project management skills in order to lead complex strategic projects at an organizational level. An innovative, challenging program, the training develops strategic thinking and questions the traditional concepts of leadership, management, governance, risk and sustainability.
“Project management has become a pervasive discipline across all sectors, from construction and engineering to finance, health, government and many others. As projects grow in size and complexity, organizations are becoming more reliant on skilled project leaders to plan, implement and deliver critical projects and systems.”
This program will challenge your understanding of project management and leadership with its ground breaking approach to innovation and critical complex thinking. It will help you further develop your career in project management.
Our Unique Approach
Our innovative „complex systems‟ approach to project management and leadership is reflected in our program. We examine the key interdependencies operating in today‟s complex project management and leadership frameworks, and engage with these dynamics to develop proactive and effective planning, management and leadership strategies.
Our innovative approach to managing and leading projects includes all the traditional elements of this discipline as well as an additional focus on the key interdependencies that operate in today‟s complex project management and leadership framework.
At the end of the programme, students will have acquired a wide spectrum of knowledge and skills covering:
- Internationally accepted principles of administering/governing sound devolved government
systems and NGOs
- Legal instruments and institutional arrangements essential for successful discharge of leadership and governance functions.
- Leadership theory, models and standards processes relevant to leadership and governance
- Strategies and instruments for embedding social, environmental and human rights in all phases and steps of leadership process and governance
- Management of the public resources for development works and services including innovative community empowerment modalities like entrepreneurship, self-employment, partnerships and e-government.
- Risk leadership, control and reporting techniques in governance operations.
- Be able to impress inclusive leadership and governance in organizations.
- Project Innovation Management
- Project Risk Management
- Disaster Project Management
- Sustainability and Intelligence in Project Management
- Complex Project Leadership
- Leadership in Organizations
- Organizational Change and Development
- Strategic Delivery of Change
- Gender and Leadership
- Principles and Framework of Public Finance
- International Relations and Development
- Comparative Studies in Democratic Governance
- Community Mobilization and NGO Leadership
- Public Policy for Development
- Values Ethics and Integrity in Leadership
- Strategic Leadership and Management
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Culture and Social Entrepreneurship
- Development Economics
- Political and Conflict Resolutions
- Developing project monitoring & Evaluation systems
- Project Management
- Public administration practitioners, managers and officials from ministries, local authorities and public private bodies.
- Public leaders and CEOs from the public and private sector.
- Professional trainers involved in the development
- Policy practitioners from the private sector and civil society organizations.
- Advanced career in NGOs, International Organizations
- Advanced career in NGOs, government and other public institutions
- Leaders in private sector
- Leadership and Development consultancy
Way forward After the Training
Participants will develop a work plan through the help of facilitators that stipulates application of skills acquired in improving their organizations. ASPM will monitor implementation progress after the training.
Participants will undertake a simple exercise before the training and after the training in-order to monitor knowledge gained through the training.
[symple_button url=”http://aspm.co.ke/index.php/online-application” color=”green” size=”large” border_radius=”3px” target=”blank” rel=”” icon_left=”” icon_right=””]Apply Now[/symple_button]