International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Course.
December 4 @ 8:00 am - December 15 @ 5:00 pm EAT
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Training.
Why attend this course?
- Gain leverage by adopting International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) developing an action plan for easier and better foreign Financial statement management. Keeping up to date with IFRS developments
- Understanding of how IFRS applies to companies
- Gain insight to the new rules of IFRS and obtaining an understanding of the changes of IFRS Since its review in 2005
- Key implementation techniques and approaches to practical application of IFRS •Recognition and measurement of financial instruments so as to prioritize and identify key Issues within company. • Companies with foreign/international operations will achieve internal consistency and Uniformity (financial statement reports) by adapting IFRS.
Who should attend?
- Chief financial officers
- Financial statement bookkeepers
- Accountants & Chartered accountants
- Financial managers, financial accountants & Contract accountants
- Leasing administrators
- Industrial asset managers & asset managers
- Acquisition and merging companies
- Fund managers
- Equity consultants
- Financial services providers
- Companies or organizations with IFRS background knowledge or IFRS compliant
- Preparers and users of financial statements