Leadership Skills for Supervisors – Communication, Coaching, and Conflict Resolution Training
Leadership Skills for Supervisors – Communication, Coaching, and Conflict Resolution Course.
On completion of the course on Leadership skills participants should be able to:
– Develop more flexibility to use other leadership styles.
– Institute effective and efficient communication skills
– Apply effective leadership skills
-Promote good relationships at workplace
– Prioritize, plan, and manage their time.
-Search for ways to overcome communication barriers.
– Determine ways they can meet the needs of employees and
co-workers through communication and coaching.
– Explore ways to engage in productive rather than toxic
debate, and to make conflict a powerful force for creative,
well-rounded solutions to problems.